Where to buy cryptocurrencies Philippines 2021
With the advent of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have emerged that offer users the ability to exchange a digital currency, such as bitcoin, for other altcoins or tokens or fiat money. These have gained momentum since digital currencies have taken over the world.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where users can buy and sell digital currencies online. In addition to trading digital coins, cryptocurrency exchanges also offer the opportunity to store coins in wallets and receive rewards for wagers.
Today, there are hundreds of exchanges, but it is possible to get lost in their variety. Users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchanges to multiply their capital. Not all services should be trusted with their assets. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have long been on the market and are actively developing in their direction.
Coinbase exchange is a platform for trading tokens, coins, valuable assets, launched in 2012. Geographically, the cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is located in San Francisco (USA), the site also serves as a cryptocurrency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are regularly updated to keep subscribers informed of the latest news. At Coinbase, the support team responds promptly by phone and live chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
The user-friendly interface makes working with the digital wallet extremely simple. Cold storage of coins reliably protects users' funds from the actions of attackers. Fast transactions are one of the advantages of Coinbase.
With more than 68 million certified identity customers, Coinbase is also one of the world's leading exchanges, offering services in more than 100 countries.
It is a simple and intuitive platform for beginners. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, can seem very daunting, as it is designed for experienced traders. Both offer sensible and properly targeted training materials:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance cryptocurrency exchange is one of the first among all trading platforms, both in terms of actual trading volume and number of active users. It is characterized by rich functionality and a good level of security. In addition to trading, it allows you to earn cryptocurrencies in other ways: betting, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of cryptocurrency assets exceeds 185, and trading pairs - 599. Among them there are popular and rare coins and tokens, there are all major currencies with the maximum capitalization. This gives users greater freedom of action and allows them to make the most profitable trades at any given time.
The website also has its own BNB form: with its help you can reduce commission costs and get other advantages.
On the site, you can take advantage of margin trading, i.e. make trades with funds provided by the exchange in the form of a loan for a certain percentage. Unverified clients can trade on leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken cryptocurrency exchange was created in 2011 by Jesse Powell, one of the first bitcoin enthusiasts, as an alternative to the (now closed) Mt.Gox exchange.
Kraken is one of the few major exchanges with an impeccable reputation for security and was the first cryptocurrency platform to introduce a proof-of-stake system that cryptographically verifies that exchange users' balances match those in Kraken wallets.
In general, Kraken focuses on traders who trade high-end cryptocurrency assets and is not suitable for those "looking for X" among tokens and obscure projects. The limited selection of digital assets and the need for verification may drive some traders away. Traders who want to increase their income from buying and selling cryptocurrencies can use so-called leverage:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Initially, the Bittrex platform operated as a multi-currency exchange service, but now it is one of the largest cryptocurrency projects where you can trade almost all known cryptocurrencies in the world.
Bittrex has some of the most stringent security measures you can find, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, it is important to mention here that each country has its own requirements for the user verification and validation process.
The Bittrex platform's toolset for conveniently working with cryptocurrencies is an order of magnitude better than most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available for many languages, but that doesn't stop it from gaining great popularity among cryptocurrency traders around the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you are experienced in cryptocurrency exchange, be prepared for many things to be new with Bitmex.
Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with years of experience in the financial sphere, who do not hide their faces and present information about themselves on the website of the exchange. The exchange has received an official offshore registration - in Seychelles, the main office of the company is located in Hong Kong. Bitmex organizers position the website as an exchange for professionals, in general, it is - a beginner will not easily understand its intricacies. But still worth a try, as the exchange has a number of advantages.
It has all the necessary tools not only for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, but also for speculation and investment.
The Bitmex interface is simple and easy to use. From the home page, you can not only register, but also go directly to the platform to familiarize yourself further before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a large exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is among the largest participants in the cryptocurrency trading market, with daily trading volume exceeding $1.6 billion. The founders initially saw the platform only as a P2P margin funding platform. Over time, that concept was revised in favor of expanding the number of coins traded on the exchange.
Bitfinex offers a customized trading terminal. You can customize the look and feel of the interface to your liking. The exchange is oriented to the global market, which means that a considerable number of languages are supported. Previously, the Bitfinex platform had security issues, but the management has solved this problem by strengthening the security of the Bitfinex platform. Now the exchange offers a fairly high level of security, which has dramatically increased the platform's popularity.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has fixed fees for deposits. In addition, if you work with cryptocurrencies, there are no commissions.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins appeared in 2012 and managed to gain popularity in a short time. Currently, the company operates in more than 200 countries around the world. It does not position itself as a middleman, but operates as a P2P service. This means that bidders contact each other directly. At LocalBitcoins you can trade bitcoins in more than 100 fiat currencies. It offers an escrow option to protect transactions. Its essence lies in the fact that, once the transaction is initiated, the indicated amount of digital coins is sent to the escrow of the site. Therefore, buyers can be sure of the money transferred, even if the seller does not respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, serving citizens of more than 200 countries.
Immediately after authorization on the main page of the service, the system will select a number of online and offline bitcoin purchase offers created by other users. Thus, the "Quick purchase" tab will be active:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In the modern world, the number of cryptocurrency exchanges is growing every day and sometimes it is difficult for traders to decide which platform to use for trading. Poloniex is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies on the market. It was established in the United States of America in 2014, when cryptocurrencies had just gained popularity.
The site is characterized by transparency of transactions, open support, a high degree of security and an extremely user-friendly interface that definitely attracts new users.
Please note that a verification procedure is required at Poloniex. This is not the standard two-factor authentication (2-FA), but a full verification with submission of your documents to the site administration. For this reason, anonymous trading is not possible.
Poloniex staff regularly publishes information about the latest important news, either on their official resources, integrated into the support page, or on their Twitter feed. Both links are available at the bottom of the news block page:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has the reputation of being one of the most successful and has a high customer focus. It is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange that entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that has quickly gained the popularity of a large number of users. Users describe it as the best cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share (KCS) token, which is in the TOP 50 cryptocurrency ranking. Using the internal KuCoin token, users receive discounts on commissions, as well as additional bonuses simply for keeping it in balance.
On the site you will find both major cryptocurrencies and young projects. In total, more than 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The exchange's website has been translated into 12 languages. Data security is also duly addressed. KuCoin has a multi-level security system. Client assets are stored on cold servers and transactions are separately confirmed in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda is a European cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure access to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at any time of the day. The platform has been around since 2014 and in that time has earned a reputation as a trusted exchange. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is completely open and does not hide information about its license and staff, which is why many people trust it.
Cryptocurrency buying and selling limits depend on the level of verification. There are four: initial, bronze, silver (verified) and gold. Full verification consists of two steps.
Let's start this part of our Bitpanda review with the fact that the described site is more of an exchange than a real cryptocurrency exchange. This can be explained by the fact that the site lacks analysis tools (charts, graphs), currency pairs, margin trading, etc:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama was launched in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most states in America. This makes it one of the simplest and most common options among similar services.
The service started in 2013 and since then offers services to buy the two most popular currencies with fiat money from your bank card.
The platform does not have a built-in wallet, and the purchased goods are transferred to the address provided by the user. In fact, this makes the project more secure, as in case of hacking, users' funds will not be affected.
The site interface has no translation and is only available in English. The website itself is of very good quality and has a nice cartoon.
Recently it was reported that the developers are planning to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will have the opportunity to sell cryptocurrencies. On the website there is a section with a blog, where you can find all the news about the work of the exchange. That is where the information about the addition of the exchange functionality should appear:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling Bitcoin, launched in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. The main goal of Paxful is to allow anyone who wants to buy Bitcoin to do so quickly, transparently and securely. In other words, Paxful is a p2p cryptocurrency exchange, meaning that exchanges on it take place without intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual agreement.
Interestingly, a Paxful user can add a payment method on their own that does not appear on the platform.
In its five years of operation, Paxful has become one of the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange marketplaces, used by millions of people around the world. Paxful has a great support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoins, the traders will get back to you as soon as possible.
To create an account, you will need to confirm your email address and phone number, this is a basic conditional verification that allows you to trade up to $1,000. The USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular trading platform where you can exchange, buy or sell cryptocurrencies at the current market price. The exchange attracts traders from the United States, Europe and Asia with minimal requirements to get started, low commission rates and a constantly growing list of currencies.
A large selection of trading instruments, high liquidity in the most popular markets, a good reputation developed over the years, new technologies for selecting matches for immediate order execution and much more attract users.
The English interface does not hinder the work: the site navigation is convenient and intuitive. The distinctive features of the site are the lack of mandatory verification and limits on replenishment and withdrawal of funds from the account. HitBTC's high level of security ensures the safety of your funds and personal data:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and user experience are points to look out for. Of course, this article is just a brief overview and you should choose the platform you like and get more information about it on the website or read reviews. But this overview will help you navigate, good luck!