The best cryptocurrency exchanges Philippines 2021
With the advent of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have emerged that offer their users the opportunity to exchange a digital currency, such as Bitcoin, for other altcoins, tokens or fiat. They have gained momentum since digital currencies took over the world.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where a user can buy and sell digital currencies online. In addition to trading electronic coins, cryptocurrency exchanges also offer the possibility to store coins in wallets and receive betting bonuses.
There are currently hundreds of exchanges, but their diversity can confuse you. Users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchanges to grow their capital. Not all sites should be trusted with their own assets. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have been on the market for a long time and are actively developing in their direction.
Coinbase exchange is a token, coin and bond exchange platform that was launched in 2012. Geographically, the cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is located in San Francisco (USA), the website also serves as a cryptocurrency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are regularly updated to inform subscribers of the latest news. At Coinbase, the support team responds promptly by phone and live chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
User-friendly interface makes working with a digital purse extremely simple. Cold storage of coins reliably protects users' funds from the actions of intruders. Fast transactions are one of the advantages of Coinbase.
Coinbase is also one of the world's leading exchanges, with more than 68 million validated identity customers, and offers services in more than 100 countries.
It is an easy and intuitive platform for beginners to use. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, can be very intimidating, as it is designed for experienced traders. Both offer significant training material geared precisely to the target group:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The cryptocurrency exchange is one of the first among all trading platforms, both in terms of actual trading volume and number of active users. It offers extensive functions and a high level of security. In addition to trading, it offers the possibility to earn cryptocurrencies in other ways: betting, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of cryptocurrency assets exceeds 185 and the number of trading pairs - 599. Among them there are popular and rare coins and tokens; all major currencies with the largest capitalization are represented. This allows users to have more freedom of action and make the most profitable trades of the moment.
The site also has its own NBB form - with its help you can reduce the cost of commissions and receive other benefits.
On the website, you can use the option to trade on margin, i.e. make transactions with funds provided by the exchange in the form of credit at a certain percentage. Unverified clients can trade on leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The cryptocurrency exchange Kraken was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, an early Bitcoin enthusiast, as an alternative to the (now closed) Mt.Gox exchange.
Kraken is one of the few major exchanges with an impeccable reputation for security, and was the first cryptocurrency platform to introduce a proof-of-stake system that cryptographically verifies that exchange users' balances match those in Kraken wallets.
In general, Kraken focuses on traders who trade major cryptocurrencies and is not suitable for those looking for the "X" between tokens and obscure projects. The limited choice of digital assets and the need for verification may deter some traders. Traders who want to increase their income from buying and selling cryptocurrencies can take advantage of so-called "leverage":
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Originally, the Bittrex platform was a service for the exchange of different currencies, but now it is one of the largest cryptocurrency projects where you can trade almost all known cryptocurrencies in the world.
Bittrex has one of the strongest security measures you will find, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, it is worth mentioning here that each country has its own requirements and user verification process.
The Bittrex platform's suite of tools for conveniently working with cryptocurrencies is an order of magnitude superior to most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available for many languages, but that doesn't stop it from gaining great popularity among crypto-investors around the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you have experience with cryptocurrency exchanges, you should be prepared for the fact that many things are new on Bitmex.
The Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with many years of experience in finance who do not hide their faces and present information about themselves on the exchange's website. The exchange was officially registered in an offshore zone - the Seychelles, and the company's headquarters are in Hong Kong. Bitmex organizers position the website as an exchange for professionals. As it stands, it won't be easy for a beginner to understand its intricacies. But it's still worth a try, because the exchange has a number of advantages.
You have all the necessary tools not only to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, but also to speculate and invest.
The Bitmex user interface is simple and easy to use. From the home page, you can not only register, but also go directly to the platform to study it in more detail before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a large exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is one of the largest players in the cryptocurrency exchange market, with a daily trading volume of over $1.6 billion. The founders initially saw the platform only as a bitcoin platform for P2P margin financing. Over time, the concept was revised in favor of expanding the number of coins traded.
Bitfinex offers a customized trading terminal. You can customize the appearance of the user interface according to your wishes. The exchange is oriented to the global market, which means that quite a large number of languages are supported. Previously, the Bitfinex platform had security issues, but the administration solved this problem by strengthening the protection of the Bitfinex platform. Now the exchange offers a fairly high level of security, which has dramatically increased the platform's popularity.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has fixed custody fees. And if you work with cryptocurrencies, there are no commission fees.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins was founded in 2012 and gained popularity in a short time. Currently, the company is present in more than 200 countries around the world. It does not position itself as a middleman, but operates as a P2P service. This means that bidders interact directly with each other. More than 100 fiat currencies can be used to trade bitcoins on LocalBitcoins. It offers an escrow option to protect the trade. The essence of this is that after the trade begins, the specified amount of digital coins is sent to the site's reserve. Therefore, buyers can rest assured about the transferred money even if the seller does not respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, serving citizens of more than 200 countries.
Immediately after authorization on the main page of the site, the system will select various offers to buy Bitcoins online and offline created by other users. Thus, the "Quick purchase" tab will be active:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In the modern world, the number of cryptocurrency exchanges is growing every day, and sometimes it is difficult for traders to decide which platform to use for their activities. Poloniex is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies on the market. It was founded in 2014 in the United States of America, just when cryptocurrencies were gaining popularity.
The website is characterized by transparency of transactions, open support, a high level of security and an extremely user-friendly interface that definitely appeals to newcomers.
Please note: A verification procedure is required at Poloniex. This is not the standard two-factor authentication (2-FA), but a full verification by sending your documents to the service administration. For this reason, it is not possible to trade anonymously.
Poloniex staff regularly publishes information about the latest important changes on its official resource, integrated into the support page, or on its Twitter. Both links are located at the bottom of the page, in the news block:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has a reputation for being one of the most successful and highly customer-oriented. It is the Hong Kong cryptocurrency exchange that entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that quickly gained popularity among a large number of users. Users rate it as the best cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share (KCS) token, which is one of the top 50 cryptocurrencies. With the proprietary KuCoin token, users receive discounts on commissions, as well as additional bonuses just for holding it in their balance.
On the site you can find the main cryptocurrencies, as well as young projects. In total, more than 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The website of the exchange has been translated into 12 languages. Great attention is also paid to data security. KuCoin has a multi-level security system. Clients' assets are stored on cold servers and transactions are separately confirmed in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application .
Bitpanda is a European cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure access to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at any time of the day. The platform has been around since 2014 and has earned a reputation as a reliable exchange during this time. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is completely open and does not hide any information about the license and the team, which is why many people trust it.
The limits for buying and selling cryptocurrencies depend on the level of verification. There are four: Initial, Bronze, Silver (tested) and Gold. Full verification consists of two levels.
Let's start this part of our Bitpanda exchange review with the fact that the described website is rather an exchange and not a real cryptocurrency exchange. This can be explained by the fact that the website lacks analysis tools (charts, graphs), currency pairs, margin trading, etc:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama began operating in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most states in America. This makes it one of the easiest and most widespread options among similar services.
The service started in 2013 and since then offers the possibility to buy the two most popular currencies against fiat money with a bank card.
The platform has no built-in wallet and the purchased assets are transferred to the address provided by the user. This makes the project really secure, as in case of hacking, users' funds are not affected.
There is no translation interface and the website is only available in English. The website itself is of very high quality and has a nice animated design.
Recently, it has been reported that the creators are planning to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will be able to sell cryptocurrencies. The site contains a section with a blog where you can find all the news about the work of the exchange. Information about the expansion of the exchange's functionality should also appear there:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling Bitcoins, founded in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. Paxful's main goal is to enable anyone who wants to buy Bitcoin to do so quickly, transparently and securely. In other words, Paxful is a P2P cryptocurrency exchange, which means that exchanges are made without intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual agreement.
Interestingly, a Paxful user can add a payment method of their own that is not shown on the platform.
In its five years of existence, Paxful has become one of the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange marketplaces, used by millions of people around the world. Paxful has a great support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoins, the traders will get back to you as soon as possible.
To create an account, you must verify your email address and phone number. This is a basic conditional verification that allows you to trade up to $1000. USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular trading platform where you can trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies at the current market price. The exchange attracts traders from the US, Europe and Asia with minimal entry requirements, low commission rates and a growing list of currencies.
A wide range of trading instruments, high liquidity of the most popular markets, good reputation acquired over the years, new technologies for selecting matches in instant order execution and much more attract users.
The English user interface does not hinder the work: the navigation through the website is convenient and intuitive. The special features of the website are the lack of mandatory verification and limitation of replenishment and withdrawal of funds from the account. HitBTC's high level of security ensures the safety of funds and users' personal data:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and ease of use are the points you should pay attention to. Of course, this article is just a brief summary and you will have to choose the platform you like and get more information about it on the website or read the reviews. But this summary will help you find your way, good luck!