Platforms to invest in cryptocurrencies Philippines 2021
With the advent of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have emerged that allow their users to exchange a digital currency like Bitcoin for other altcoins, tokens or fiat. These have gained momentum since digital currencies have taken the world by storm.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where users can buy and sell digital currencies online. In addition to trading electronic coins, cryptocurrency exchanges also offer the ability to store coins in wallets and receive bookmaking bonuses.
There are currently hundreds of exchanges, but this variety may confuse you. Users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchanges to increase their capital. Not all sites should be entrusted with your own wealth. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have been on the market for a long time and are actively developing in their direction.
Coinbase exchange is a platform for trading tokens, coins and securities that was launched in 2012. Geographically the Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange is based in San Francisco (USA), the website also serves as a cryptocurrency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are updated regularly to keep subscribers informed of the latest news. At Coinbase, the support team responds quickly via phone and live chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
The user-friendly interface makes it extremely easy to work with the digital wallet. Cold storage of coins reliably protects users' funds from the actions of intruders. Fast transactions are one of the advantages of Coinbase.
Coinbase is also one of the leading exchanges in the world, with over 68 million identity-verified customers and offers services in over 100 countries.
It is a beginner-friendly platform that is easy and intuitive to use. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, can be very intimidating as it is designed for experienced traders. Both offer meaningful training materials that are carefully tailored to the target audience:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The Binance cryptocurrency exchange ranks among the first of all trading platforms, both in terms of actual trading volume and the number of active users. It offers extensive features and a high level of security. In addition to trading, it offers the opportunity to make money on cryptocurrencies in other ways - strike, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of cryptocurrency assets exceeds 185, and the number of trading pairs - 599. Among them there are popular and rare coins and tokens, all currencies with the highest capitalization are represented. Thus, users have more freedom of action and can make the most profitable transactions at any given time.
The site also has its own NBB token - with the help of this token you can reduce your commission costs and get other benefits.
On the website, you can use margin trading - conduct trades using funds provided by the exchange in the form of credit at a certain percentage. Unverified clients can trade on leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken cryptocurrency exchange was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, one of the early Bitcoin enthusiasts, as an alternative to the (now closed) Mt.Gox exchange.
Kraken is one of the few large exchanges with an impeccable reputation for security and was the first cryptocurrency platform to introduce a proof-of-reserve system that cryptographically verifies that the assets of exchange users match those in Kraken wallets.
In general, Kraken focuses on traders who trade top cryptocurrencies and is not suitable for those looking for "X" among tokens and little-known projects. The limited selection of digital assets and the need for verification may deter some traders. Traders who want to increase their income from buying and selling cryptocurrencies can use the so-called leverage:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Originally a service for exchanging various currencies, the Bittrex platform is now one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges where almost every known cryptocurrency in the world can be traded.
Bittrex has some of the most stringent security measures you will find, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, keep in mind that each country has its own requirements for the user authentication and verification process.
The Bittrex platform's toolkit for conveniently working with cryptocurrencies is an order of magnitude better than most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available for many languages, but that doesn't stop it from becoming extremely popular among cryptocurrency investors from all over the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you have experience with cryptocurrency exchanges, you should be prepared for the fact that there is a lot new at Bitmex.
The Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with years of experience in the financial world, who do not hide their faces and present information about themselves on the exchange's website. The exchange is officially registered offshore - in the Seychelles, and the company's headquarters are in Hong Kong. Bitmex organizers are positioning the site as a trade show for professionals. As it is, it will not be easy for a beginner to understand its intricacies. But it is still worth a try, as the exchange has many advantages.
It has all the necessary tools, not only for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, but also for speculation and investment.
The Bitmex user interface is simple and easy to use. From the homepage you can not only register, but also go directly to the platform to study it in more detail before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a major exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is one of the largest players in the cryptocurrency trading market, with a daily trading volume of over $1.6 billion. The founders initially envisioned the platform solely as a bitcoin platform for P2P margin funding. Over time, this concept was revised in favor of expanding the number of currencies traded.
Bitfinex offers a personalized trading terminal. You can customize the appearance of the user interface according to your needs. The exchange targets the global market, which means that quite a number of languages are supported. Earlier the Bitfinex platform had security issues, but the management solved this problem by strengthening the security of the Bitfinex platform. Now the exchange offers a fairly high level of security, which has dramatically increased the popularity of the platform.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has fixed storage fees. And if you work with cryptocurrencies, there is no commission.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins was founded in 2012 and quickly gained popularity. Today, the company operates in over 200 countries around the world. It does not position itself as a middleman, but operates as a P2P service. This means that bidders interact with each other directly. Over 100 fiat currencies can be used to trade bitcoin on LocalBitcoins. It offers an escrow option for trade protection. The essence of it is that once you start trading, a certain amount of digital coins is sent to the reserve of the website. Therefore, the buyer can rest assured of the money transferred, even if the seller does not respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, serving citizens from over 200 countries.
Immediately after authorization on the homepage of the website, the system will select various online and offline bitcoin purchase offers made by other users. Accordingly, the "Quick Purchase" tab will be activated:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In the modern world, the number of cryptocurrency exchanges is increasing every day and sometimes it is difficult for traders to decide which platform to use for their business. Poloniex is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies on the market. It was founded in 2014 in the United States, just when cryptocurrencies were gaining popularity.
The site features transparent transactions, open support, high security and an extremely user-friendly interface that is sure to attract new users.
Note: Verification procedure is required at Poloniex. This is not a standard 2-FA (two-factor authentication), but a full-fledged verification with submission of your documents to the site administration. For this reason it is not possible to act anonymously.
Poloniex employees regularly inform about the latest important changes on their official portal, which is integrated into the support page, or on their Twitter feed. Both links can be found at the bottom of the page in the news block:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has a reputation for being one of the most successful and with a strong customer focus. It is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange that entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that has quickly gained popularity among a large number of users. Users call it the best cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share token (KCS), which is one of the TOP 50 cryptocurrencies. With the internal KuCoin token, users receive discounts on commissions, as well as additional bonuses, just for having it on their balance.
On the site you will find top cryptocurrencies as well as young projects. In total, more than 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The website of the exchange is translated into 12 languages. A lot of attention is also paid to data security. KuCoin has a multi-layered security system. Customer funds are stored on cold servers, and transactions are confirmed separately in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application .
Bitpanda is a European cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure access to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at any time of the day. The platform has been around since 2014 and in that time has built a reputation as a reliable exchange. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is completely open and does not hide any information about its license and team, which is why many people trust it.
The limits for buying and selling cryptocurrencies depend on the verification level. There are four: Initial, Bronze, Silver (tested) and Gold. Full verification consists of two levels.
Let's start this part of our Bitpanda exchange review with the fact that the described website is more of an exchange and not a full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange. This can be explained by the fact that the website lacks analytical tools (charts, graphs), currency pairs, margin trading, etc:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama was launched in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most states in America. This makes it one of the easiest and most widespread options among similar services.
The service started back in 2013 and since then has been offering the ability to buy the two most popular currencies for fiat money using a bank card.
The platform does not have a built-in portfolio, and the purchased assets are transferred to the address provided by the user. This makes the project really secure, because in case of hacking, users' funds are not affected.
There is no translation interface and the website is only available in English. The website itself is very high quality and has a nice animated design.
It was recently reported that the developers are planning to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will be able to sell cryptocurrencies. There is a blog section on the website, where you will find all the news about the work of the exchange. Information about the expansion of the exchange's functionality should also appear there:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling Bitcoin, founded in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. The main goal of Paxful is that anyone who wants to buy Bitcoin can do so quickly, transparently and securely. In other words, Paxful is a P2P exchange for cryptocurrencies, which means that the exchange takes place without intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual agreement.
Interestingly, Paxful users can add their own payment method that is not suggested on the platform.
In its five years of existence, Paxful has become one of the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin trading marketplaces used by millions of people around the world. Paxful has a great support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoin, the operators will answer them as quickly as possible.
To create an account, you must verify your email address and phone number. This is a basic conditional verification that allows you to work with up to $1,000. USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular trading platform where you can trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies at the current market rate. The exchange attracts traders from the US, Europe, and Asia with minimal entry requirements, low commission fees, and an ever-growing list of currencies.
A wide range of trading instruments, high liquidity of popular markets, a good reputation built over the years, new matching selection technologies in instant order execution and much more attract users.
The English user interface does not hinder the work - the site navigation is comfortable and intuitive. The special features of the site are the lack of mandatory verification and the limitation of adding and removing money from the account. HitBTC's high level of security ensures the safety of your money and personal data:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and ease of use are all points to look out for. This article is of course only a brief overview, and you have to choose the platform you like and learn more about it on the website or read reviews. But this review will help you find your way, good luck!