Platforms to buy cryptocurrencies Philippines 2021
With the rise of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have emerged that allow users to convert a digital currency, such as bitcoin, into other altcoins or tokens or fiat currencies. They have grown in size since digital currencies took the world by storm.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where a user can buy and sell digital currencies online. In addition to trading digital currencies, cryptocurrency exchanges also offer the possibility of storing coins in wallets and receiving rewards for betting.
There are now hundreds of exchanges, but it can be confusing to find the variety. Users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchanges to multiply their capital. Not every site with its own resources should be trusted. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have been in the market for a long time and are actively developing in your direction.
Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase, launched in 2012, is a platform for exchanging tokens, coins, valuable assets. Geographically, Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange is based in San Francisco (USA), the site also serves as a cryptocurrency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are updated regularly to keep subscribers informed about the latest news. On Coinbase, the support team responds quickly by phone and live chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
The user-friendly interface makes working with a digital wallet extremely easy. Cold storage of coins reliably protects users' funds from the actions of attackers. Fast transactions are one of the advantages of Coinbase.
Coinbase, which has over 68 million verified customers, is also one of the largest exchanges in the world, offering services in over 100 countries.
It is an easy and intuitive platform to use for beginners. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, can seem very intimidating since it is designed for experienced traders. Both offer significant training materials that are well tailored to the customer they are intended for:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The cryptocurrency exchange is one of the leading trading platforms, both in terms of real trading volume and number of active users. It has rich functions and a good level of security. Besides trading, it allows you to earn cryptocurrencies in other ways - strike, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of cryptocurrency assets exceeds 185, and trading pairs - 599. Among them are popular and rare coins and tokens; there are all the major coins with the maximum capitalization. This allows users to have greater freedom of action and make the most profitable transactions of the moment.
The site also has its own BNB form - with your help you can reduce the cost of commissions and get other benefits.
On the site you can use the opportunity to trade on margin - to trade with funds made available by the exchange in the form of a loan at a certain rate. Non-verified clients can trade with leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken cryptocurrency exchange was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, an early Bitcoin enthusiast, as an alternative to the (now closed) Mt.Gox exchange.
Kraken is one of the few major exchanges with an impeccable reputation for security. It was the first cryptocurrency platform to introduce a proof-of-reserve system, which cryptographically verifies that the assets of exchange users match those in Kraken wallets.
In general, Kraken is intended for traders trading the largest cryptocurrencies, and is not suitable for those "looking for X" among tokens and little-known projects. The limited choice of digital assets and the need for verification may alienate some traders. Traders who want to increase their income by buying and selling cryptocurrencies can make use of so-called "leverage":
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Initially working as an exchange service for various currencies, the Bittrex platform is now one of the largest crypto projects where you can trade almost all known cryptocurrencies in the world.
Bittrex has some of the most stringent security measures you will ever encounter, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, it should be mentioned here that each country has its own requirements for the user authentication and verification process.
The Bittrex platform's toolset for hands-on work with cryptocurrencies is an order of magnitude better than most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available for many languages, but that doesn't stop it from gaining great popularity among cryptocurrency investors around the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you have experience with cryptocurrency exchanges, be prepared that with Bitmex a lot of things will be new.
The Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with years of experience in the financial field, who do not hide any information about themselves and present it on the exchange's website. The exchange has received official registration in an offshore zone - in the Seychelles, the company's headquarters are in Hong Kong. The organizers of Bitmex position the site as a fair for professionals, in general, as it is - it will not be easy for a beginner to understand its intricacies. But it's still worth a try, as the exchange has a number of advantages.
It has all the necessary tools, not only for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, but also for speculating and investing.
The Bitmex interface is simple and easy to use. From the main page, you can not only register, but also go directly to the platform for further research before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a large exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is among the largest participants in the cryptocurrency exchange market, with a daily trading volume of over $1.6 billion. The founders initially saw the platform only as a Bitcoin platform for P2P margin financing. Over time, the concept was revised in favor of expanding the number of coins traded.
Bitfinex offers a customized trading terminal. You can customize the look and feel of the interface. The exchange targets the global market, which means that a fair number of languages are supported. Previously, the Bitfinex platform had security problems, but the management solved this problem by strengthening the security of the Bitfinex platform. Now the exchange offers a fairly high level of security, which has significantly increased the popularity of the platform.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has a fixed deposit fee. And if you work with cryptocurrencies, there is no commission at all.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins appeared in 2012 and gained popularity in a short time. Today, the company is present in more than 200 countries around the world. It does not position itself as an intermediary, but acts as a P2P service. This means that competitors interact directly with each other. More than 100 fiat currencies can be used to exchange bitcoins into local currencies. It offers an escrow option to protect transactions. Its essence lies in the fact that after trading has started, the specified amount of digital coins are sent to the site's reserve. Therefore, buyers can rest assured of the money transferred even if the seller does not respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, serving citizens of over 200 countries.
Immediately after authorization on the main page of the site, the system will select various online and offline bitcoin purchases made by other users. As a result, the "Quick Buy" account will be active:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In the modern world, the number of cryptocurrency exchanges is increasing every day, and it is sometimes difficult for traders to decide which platform to use for their activities. Poloniex is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies on the market. It was founded in the United States in 2014, when cryptocurrencies were just gaining popularity.
The site is characterized by transparent transactions, open support, a high level of security, and an extremely user-friendly interface, which is sure to attract new visitors.
Note that the verification procedure is mandatory at Poloniex. This is not the standard 2-FA (two-factor) authentication, but a full verification with submission of your documents to the service administration. Therefore, it is impossible to act anonymously.
The Poloniex staff regularly posts information about the latest important changes, either about their official resources, integrated into the support site, or their twitter feed. Both links can be found at the bottom of the news block page:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has a reputation for being one of the most successful and customer-focused exchanges. It was the Hong Kong cryptocurrency exchange that entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that quickly gained popularity among a large number of users. Users call it the best cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share token (KCS), which is in the TOP 50 cryptocurrencies. Using the internal KuCoin token, users get discounts on commissions, as well as additional bonuses, just for keeping it in balance.
You will find the main cryptocurrencies as well as young projects on the site. In total, more than 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The exchange's website is translated into 12 languages. Special attention is also paid to data security. KuCoin has a multi-tiered security system. Customer funds are stored on cold servers and transactions are confirmed separately in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application .
Bitpanda is a European cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure access to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at any time of the day. The platform has been around since 2014 and during that time has built a reputation as a reliable exchange. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is completely open and does not hide any information about the license and the team, which is why many people trust it.
The limits on buying and selling cryptocurrencies depend on the verification level. There are four levels: initial, bronze, silver (tested), and gold. Full verification consists of two steps.
Let's start this part of our discussion of the Bitpanda exchange with the fact that the site described is, rather, an exchange, and not a true crypto exchange. This is because the site lacks analytical tools (charts, graphs), currency pairs, margin trading, etc:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama started its operations in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most states in America. This makes it one of the simplest and most common options among similar services.
The service began its work in 2013 and has since offered services to buy the two most popular fiat money coins from a bank card.
The platform has no built-in wallet, and the goods purchased are transferred to the address provided by the user. This makes the project much safer, as in case of piracy, users' funds will not suffer.
The site's interface is not translated and is only available in English. The site itself is of very high quality and has a very animated design.
Recently, information has been circulating that the developers are planning to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will be able to sell cryptocurrencies. The site contains a section with a blog, where one can find all the news about the work of the exchange. Information about the addition of the exchange functionality should appear here:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling bitcoins, launched in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. The main goal of Paxful is to allow anyone who wants to buy bitcoins to do so quickly, transparently, and securely. In other words, Paxful is a p2p cryptocurrency exchange, meaning that trading is done without intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual consent.
Interestingly, a Paxful user can add a payment method that is not suggested on the platform.
In its five years of existence, Paxful has become one of the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin exchanges, with millions of people using it worldwide. Paxful has an excellent support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoins, the operators will answer them as quickly as possible.
To create an account, you must confirm your email address and phone number. This is a conditional basic verification, which allows you to work with an amount of up to $1,000. The USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular exchange platform where you can trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies at current market rates. The exchange attracts traders from the United States, Europe, and Asia, with minimal requirements to get started, low commission rates, and a constantly growing list of currencies.
A wide choice of trading instruments, high liquidity on popular markets, a good reputation built over the years, new match selection technologies for instant order execution, and much more attract users.
The English interface does not make it difficult - the site is convenient and intuitive to navigate. The distinctive features of the site are the absence of mandatory verification and restrictions on adding and removing funds from the account. HitBTC's high level of security ensures the safety of users' money and their personal data:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and user experience are the things to look out for. This article is of course only a brief overview, and you should choose the platform you like and learn more about the site or read the reviews. But this overview will help you navigate, good luck!