Platform to buy cryptocurrencies Philippines 2021
With the advent of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have emerged that offer users the ability to convert digital currency such as bitcoin into other currencies, tokens or fiat. These have been gaining momentum since digital currencies took over the world.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where users can buy and sell digital coins online. In addition to trading coins electronically, cryptocurrency exchanges also offer the ability to store coins in wallets and receive winnings from bets.
There are now hundreds of exchanges, but this can be confusing. Users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchanges to grow their capital. Not all sites should be trusted with your assets. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have been on the market for a long time and are actively developing in your direction.
Coinbase is a token, coin and asset exchange platform launched in 2012. Geographically Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange is located in San Francisco, USA and the site also serves as a cryptocurrency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are updated regularly to keep subscribers up to date with the latest news. Coinbase's support team responds quickly via phone and chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
The user-friendly interface makes it extremely easy to work with the digital wallet. Cold storage of coins securely protects user funds from the actions of intruders. Fast transactions are one of the advantages of Coinbase.
With over 68 million authenticated customers, Coinbase is also one of the world's leading exchanges, offering services in over 100 countries.
It is a simple and intuitive platform for beginners. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, may seem very complicated as it is designed for experienced traders. Both offer substantive training materials that are properly geared towards the target customer:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The Binance cryptocurrency exchange is among the top of all trading platforms, both in terms of real trading volume and the number of active users. It is characterized by rich functionality and a good level of security. Besides trading, it allows you to earn cryptocurrency in other ways - stacking, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of cryptocurrency assets exceeds 185 and trading pairs 599. These include popular and rare coins and tokens; there are all top coins with maximum capitalization. This gives users more flexibility to make the most profitable trades at any given time.
The site also has its own BNB form - you can use it to lower your commission costs and get other benefits.
On the website, you can take advantage of margin trading, which means that you can trade with funds provided by the exchange as credit at a certain percentage rate. Unverified clients can trade with leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken cryptocurrency exchange was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, an early bitcoin enthusiast, as an alternative to the (now closed) Mt.Gox exchange.
Kraken is one of the few large exchanges with an impeccable security reputation and was the first cryptocurrency platform to implement Proof of Reserves, which cryptographically verifies that the balances of exchange users match those in Kraken wallets.
In general, Kraken is geared towards traders trading the best cryptocurrency assets and is not suitable for those "looking for X" among tokens and obscure projects. The limited selection of digital assets and the need for verification may discourage some traders. Traders who want to increase their income from buying and selling cryptocurrencies can use the so-called "leverage":
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Originally, the Bittrex platform functioned as an exchange service for various currencies, but now it is one of the largest cryptocurrency projects where you can trade almost every known cryptocurrency in the world.
Bittrex has some of the most stringent security measures you will find, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, it should be noted here that each country has different requirements for the user and verification process.
The Bittrex platform's toolkit for easily handling cryptocurrencies is much better than most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available in multiple languages, but that is not stopping it from gaining more popularity among cryptocurrency investors around the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you have experience with cryptocurrency exchanges, be prepared for a lot to be new with Bitmex.
The Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with years of experience in finance, who do not hide their identity and present information about themselves on the exchange's website. The exchange is officially registered offshore in Seychelles, with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Bitmex organizers position the site as an exchange for professionals, generally speaking, in its current form - it will not be easy for a novice to figure out its intricacies. But it's still worth a try, as the exchange has a number of advantages.
It has all the tools you need not only to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, but also to speculate and invest.
The Bitmex interface is simple and easy to use. From the homepage you can not only register, but also go directly to the platform to explore it further before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a major exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is one of the largest players in the cryptocurrency trading market, with a daily trading volume of over $1.6 billion. Initially, the founders saw the platform only as a bitcoin platform for funding P2P margins. Over time, this concept was revised in favor of expanding the number of circulating coins.
Bitfinex offers a customized trading terminal. You can customize the appearance of the interface to your liking. The exchange is geared towards a global market, which means that multiple languages are supported. The Bitfinex platform has had security issues in the past, but the management has addressed this issue by strengthening the security of the Bitfinex platform. The exchange now provides a fairly high level of security, which has dramatically increased the platform's popularity.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has fixed deposit fees. Also, if you work with cryptocurrencies, there are no commissions.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins appeared in 2012 and managed to gain popularity in a short time. Today, the company operates in more than 200 countries. It does not position itself as a middleman, but operates as a P2P service. In other words, competitors interact with each other directly. More than 100 fiat currencies can be used to trade bitcoin on LocalBitcoins. It provides margin to protect businesses. Its essence is that once trading begins, a certain amount of digital coins is sent to the site's reserve. Therefore, buyers can rest assured of the money transferred, even if the seller does not respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges as it serves citizens from over 200 countries.
Immediately after logging into the main page of the site, the system will select various online and offline bitcoin purchase offers created by other users. Accordingly, the "Quick Purchase" tab will be active:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In today's world, the number of cryptocurrency exchanges is increasing day by day and sometimes traders find it difficult to decide which platform to use for their business. Poloniex is one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchanges in the market. It was established in the United States of America in 2014, when cryptocurrencies were just gaining popularity.
The site features transparent transactions, open support, a high degree of security and an extremely user-friendly interface that is sure to appeal to novices.
Please note: Poloniex requires a verification procedure. This is not a standard 2-FA (two-factor authentication), but a full verification with sending your documents to the site administration. For this reason anonymous trading is not possible.
The Poloniex staff regularly posts information about the latest important developments either in their official resource built into the support page or on their Twitter feed. Both links are available at the bottom of the page in the "News" block:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has a reputation for being one of the most successful and has a strong customer focus. It is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange that entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that has quickly gained popularity among a large number of users. Users call it the best cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share token (KCS), which is ranked among the top 50 cryptocurrencies. By using their own KuCoin token, users receive discounts on commissions as well as additional bonuses simply for keeping it on their balance.
On the site you will find both large cryptocurrencies and young projects. In total, more than 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The exchange's website is translated into 12 languages. Due attention is also paid to data security. KuCoin has a multi-level security system. Customer funds are stored on cold servers, and transactions are confirmed separately in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application .
Bitpanda is a European cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure access to buy and sell cryptocurrencies around the clock. The platform has been around since 2014, and in that time it has gained a reputation as a reliable exchange. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is fully open and does not hide information about its license and team, so many people trust it.
The restrictions on buying and selling cryptocurrencies depend on the level of verification. There are four: initial, bronze, silver (verified) and gold. Full verification consists of two stages.
Let's start this part of our Bitpanda review with the fact that the described site is more of an exchange than a real cryptocurrency exchange. This can be explained by the fact that the site lacks analytical tools (charts, graphs), currency pairs, margin exchanges, etc:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama was launched in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most American states. This makes it one of the easiest and most common options among similar services.
The service was launched in 2013 and since then it has been offering services to buy the two most popular currencies using fiat money from your bank card.
The platform does not have a built-in wallet and the purchased assets are transferred to the address provided by the user. This makes the project more secure, as users' funds will not be compromised in the event of a hack.
The website has no translation interface and is only available in English. The website itself is high quality and has a beautiful animated design.
Recently, there were reports that the developers are planning to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will be able to sell cryptocurrencies. There is a blog section on the website where you can find all the news about how the exchange works. There, information on how to add the exchange functionality should appear:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling bitcoin, launched in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. The main goal of Paxful is that anyone who wants to buy bitcoin can do so quickly, transparently and securely. In other words, Paxful is a p2p cryptocurrency exchange, which means that exchanges through it take place without intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual agreement.
Interestingly, a Paxful user can add their own payment method that is not displayed on the platform.
In five years of operation, Paxful has become one of the leading marketplaces for peer-to-peer bitcoin trading, used by millions of people around the world. Paxful has an excellent support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoin, the operators will answer you as quickly as possible.
In order to create an account you must verify your email address and phone number, this is a basic verification that allows you to trade up to $1000. USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular trading platform where you can trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies at the current market rate. The exchange attracts traders from the US, Europe and Asia with its minimal initial requirements, low commission rates and ever-growing list of currencies.
A wide range of trading instruments, high liquidity of popular markets, a good reputation developed over the years, new technology of combined selection for instant order execution and much more attract users.
The English-language interface does not hinder the user - navigating the site is easy and intuitive. Distinguishing features of the site are the lack of mandatory verification and deposit and withdrawal limits. HitBTC's high security level ensures the safety of your funds and personal information:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and user experience are all points to consider. Of course, this article is just a short overview and you have to choose the platform you like and learn more about it on the website or read reviews. But this overview will help you get an idea, good luck!