Delta Exchange cryptocurrency derivatives
Delta Exchange is a great cryptocurrency exchange option
Delta Exchange is the fastest growing cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that offers high liquidity in Bitcoin and altcoin futures, powerful technology and solid customer and technical support.
Delta Exchange crypto derivatives trading platform is constantly striving to maintain a significant edge over its competitors and offers the best bitcoin futures and other altcoin futures quotes.
The exchange also offers specialized technical support. If you need help, you can always email support. Delta Exchange places great emphasis on security and uses best-in-class infrastructure to protect customer funds. It is these features that make Delta Exchange the best cryptocurrency derivatives exchange and the preferred cryptocurrency exchange for margin and futures trading.
The Delta Exchange derivatives trading platform is an excellent choice with margin trading support for beginners and advanced traders.
Why choose Delta Exchange?
Delta Exchange is by far the best cryptocurrency derivatives exchange platform that aims to create the most liquid and trusted global cryptocurrency derivatives ecosystem that can adequately serve both institutional and retail traders.
It offers all kinds of trading offerings such as perpetual swap contracts, fixed maturity futures on bitcoin and over 70 altcoins, a full chain of options on BTC and ETH, MOVE options, calendar spreads, interest rate swaps and spot trading.
Derivatives - a class of financial contracts
In the world of cryptocurrencies, derivatives are one of the most important segments for the global financial market.
Delta Exchange Derivatives in the Philippines provides several types of risk protection, enabling innovative trading strategies in the market, which in turn make a vital contribution to the stability and health of the financial system.
Delta Exchange strongly believes that derivatives are an important part that will continue to gain momentum as investors and crypto markets mature over time. They have the potential to serve as the main risk management tools for long-term participants, traders and miners.
The value of derivatives depends on the performance of the underlying entity. Derivatives in which the underlying asset is a cryptocurrency are known as cryptocurrency derivatives.
Delta Exchange cryptocurrency derivatives trading does not involve the actual buying or selling of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. The value of a crypto-derivative contract changes with the price of the underlying cryptocurrency.
Why Use Cryptocurrency Derivatives?
Delta Exchange derivatives trading for investors has the following benefits:
- The ability to open both long and short positions, that is, profit both in a growing and falling market.
- Leverage that allows you to make serious large transactions.
- High liquidity, which reduces commissions for cryptocurrency trading.
Delta Exchange cryptocurrency derivatives in the Philippines can be used to:
- Hedging. This means that you insure yourself against adverse fluctuations in the price of a crypto asset that you already own. For example, miners can lock in the price of a mined bitcoin without selling it.
- Speculation. Traders use derivatives to create leveraged payout profiles based on their perception of the market.
- Access. If you cannot buy bitcoins or cryptocurrencies directly, then you can access them through derivatives. The Delta Exchange cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform is here to help.
Deto - Delta token
The exchange launched a new token called DETO. This opens up many new opportunities for digital markets, such as increased liquidity, democratization of market formation processes, and better access to it for retail clients.
It is also used to pay rewards. These events generated a lot of interest among the cryptocurrency community.
The DETO token was launched with an initial pool of 500 million tokens, of which 100 million were allocated to additional prizes, including for liquidity providers.
Earned tokens can be used to pay fees on the platform or as a guarantee for the future. In addition, Delta Exchange launched a private sale of DETO tokens distributed over three rounds.
What are cryptocurrency futures?
When two parties enter into a futures contract, they agree to buy (sell) an asset or security at a predetermined price on a selected date in the future. Cryptocurrency futures are based on bitcoins or altcoins.
The price of a cryptocurrency future changes linearly with the price of the underlying cryptocurrency. Consider trading a Bitcoin futures contract. If the price of Bitcoin rises by 10%, other things being equal, the price of Bitcoin futures will also rise by 10%. This feature makes bitcoin futures trading a good alternative to direct bitcoin trading. The same applies to futures contracts with other cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency futures are superior to margin trading in all respects:
- Higher leverage. The maximum leverage allowed for cryptocurrency futures contracts is generally much higher than the leverage allowed in margin trading. You can trade bitcoin on Delta Exchange with up to 100x leverage. But in bitcoin margin trading, leverage is usually capped at 5x.
- Higher liquidity. Borrowing markets are difficult to build and tend to have limited liquidity. This, in turn, affects the liquidity of margin trading. Crypto futures markets free of this limitation tend to be very liquid and usually larger than spot markets.
- Higher flexibility The margin trading option is only available for 2-3 major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. But liquid futures markets are available for a wide range of cryptocurrencies.
Crypto futures trading on Delta Exchange
Delta Exchange currently has Bitcoin (BTC) futures and top 13 altcoins.
The maximum leverage allowed is 100x for BTC and ETH futures contracts, and 50x for XRP contracts. For other futures contracts, the maximum allowed leverage is 20x.
Ether (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Binance Coin (BNB), UNUS SED LEO (LEO), Litecoin (LTC), Tezos (XTZ), ATOM, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Cash SV (BSV), NEO, Monero (XMR), and Basic Attention Token (BAT) are altcoins that have futures on Delta Exchange.
Delta Exchange features that set it apart from the competition
There are several features that make Delta Exchange stand out from other cryptocurrency exchanges:
- All derivative contracts that are traded on Delta Exchange have built-in leverage, with a maximum allowed leverage.
- Delta Exchange has Robo Strategy and Yield Strategy features where you can choose a suitable strategy based on your risk preference and expected return and deploy capital by subscribing to the chosen strategy using the BTC/USDT available in your Delta wallet. You can also track the performance of your strategies, manage deployed capital and control your profits.
- Ability to manage risk or speculate on it. On Delta Exchange, futures contracts can be used to profitably trade both rising and falling markets (going long and short respectively) or hedge price risk.
- Cryptocurrency calculation. All listed contracts on Delta are settled in cryptocurrencies. That is, all estimates of trading profit or loss, including trade settlements, are made in cryptocurrencies. This means that fiat currencies (such as the US dollar or Canadian dollar) are not supported by the Delta platform.
Delta currently has two types of contracts:
- Contracts with bitcoin settlement. These contracts are settled and margined in bitcoins. Therefore, in order to trade these contracts, you need to have bitcoins.
- Futures contracts with stablecoin settlements. These types of contracts are settled and margined in USD. USDT is a stablecoin whose price is linked to the US dollar. To trade USDT-settled futures, you need to have USDT.
Investing through robo trading
Delta Exchange crypto derivatives trading can take place through trading robots that collect market data, evaluate it, evaluate all possible risks and subsequently buy or sell crypto assets. That is, you can invest your finances through robo-trading.
Automated trading is becoming more and more popular among traders in the cryptocurrency market.
Cryptocurrency exchange Delta Exchange provides its users with the following robotic trading strategies:
- DETO staking pool strategy. The DETO staking pool strategy allows users to earn income from their DETO tokens, Delta Exchange's native cryptocurrency.
- Strategy Momentum. The Top 2 Momentum strategy trades BTC and ETH, the top two cryptocurrencies based on market cap. DeFi Momentum Strategy trades top DeFi assets based on market cap. The BTC Momentum strategy allows investors to trade only inverse BTC perpetual bonds.
- Arbitrage strategy. Traders can conduct cash futures arbitrage which attempts to get a premium on BTC and ETH futures compared to their spot market prices.
- Strategy of automated market makers (AMM). Large cap AMM provides liquidity to large cap cryptocurrencies - BTC USDT and ETH USDT - and profits from it. The BTC USD AMM strategy provides bids and offers on BTC USD reverse contracts.
- Profitability strategies. Users can earn significant APY on various cryptocurrencies.
Attractive referral program
The Delta trading platform offers its users a deposit bonus and a special program to increase trading volumes on the platform.
If users like the platform, they can refer their friends to it.
Every time a user invites another person to the exchange, they will receive a commission for a year when their invitees register and make deposits. If any of the friends use the referral code to join the platform, the user will receive a commission of 15% for the first year and 10% for life.
How to get started?
To get started with Delta Exchange crypto derivatives in the Philippines, you just need to follow three steps:
- Register. Creating a free account takes less than 1 minute and requires you to provide your name and email address.
- Deposit BTC or USDT. Fund your Delta account with BTC or USDT with no minimum deposit limit required.
- Make your first operation.
Register now and make your first transaction!