Cryptocurrency exchanges Philippines 2021
With the rise of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have emerged that offer users the ability to convert digital currency, such as bitcoin, into other altcoins, tokens or fiat. They have been gaining momentum since digital currencies took over the world.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where users can buy and sell digital coins online. In addition to trading coins electronically, cryptocurrency exchanges also offer the ability to store coins in wallets and receive rewards for betting.
There are hundreds of exchanges nowadays, but you can get confused by their variety. Users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchanges to multiply their capital. Not all sites should be trusted with their assets. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have been on the market for a long time and are actively developing in your direction.
Coinbase exchange is a platform for trading tokens, coins, valuable assets, launched in 2012. Geographically Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange is located in San Francisco (USA), the site also serves as a cryptocurrency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are regularly updated to keep subscribers up to date on the latest news. Coinbase's support team responds quickly by phone and chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
A user-friendly interface makes working with the digital wallet extremely easy. Cold storage of coins reliably protects users' funds from the actions of intruders. Fast transactions are one of the advantages of Coinbase.
With more than 68 million authenticated customers, Coinbase is also one of the world's leading exchanges, offering services in more than 100 countries.
It is a simple and intuitive platform for beginners. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, can seem very complicated, as it is designed for experienced traders. Both offer significant educational material that is appropriately targeted to the target consumer:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The cryptocurrency exchange Binance ranks among the top of all trading platforms, both in terms of real trading volume and the number of active users. It is characterized by rich functionality and a good level of security. In addition to trading, it allows you to earn cryptocurrencies in other ways - stacking, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of cryptocurrency assets exceeds 185 and trading pairs - 599. Among them there are popular and rare coins and tokens, there are all major coins with maximum capitalization. This gives users a lot of freedom of action and allows them to make the most profitable trades at any given time.
The site also has its own BNB form - you can use it to lower your commission costs and get other benefits.
On the site you can take advantage of margin trading - making transactions using funds provided by the exchange in the form of a loan at a certain percentage. Unverified clients can trade with leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, one of the first bitcoin enthusiasts, as an alternative to the (now closed) Mt.Gox exchange.
Kraken is one of the few major exchanges with an impeccable reputation for security, and it was the first cryptocurrency exchange to introduce a proof-of-reserve system that cryptographically confirms that the balances of exchange users match those in Kraken wallets.
In general, Kraken is geared toward traders who trade high-level cryptocurrency assets and is not suitable for those "looking for X" between tokens and little-known projects. The limited selection of digital assets and the need for verification may discourage some traders. Traders who want to increase their income from buying and selling cryptocurrencies can use so-called leverage:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Initially, the Bittrex platform functioned as an exchange service for various currencies, but now it is one of the largest cryptocurrency projects where you can trade almost all known cryptocurrencies in the world.
Bittrex has some of the strictest security measures you can find, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, it is important to note here that each country has different requirements for the user verification and verification process.
Bittrex platform's toolkit for convenient cryptocurrency handling is an order of magnitude better than most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available in many languages, but this does not prevent it from gaining great popularity among cryptocurrency investors around the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you have experience with cryptocurrency exchanges, be prepared for the fact that in Bitmex much will be new.
The Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with many years of experience in finance, who do not hide their identity and present information about themselves on the exchange site. The exchange received official offshore registration - in the Seychelles, the company's headquarters is located in Hong Kong. Bitmex organizers position the site as an exchange for professionals, in general, so it is - it will not be easy for a newcomer to understand its intricacies. But it is worth a try, because the exchange has a number of advantages.
It has all the necessary tools not only for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, but also for speculation and investment.
The Bitmex interface is simple and easy to use. From the home page you can not only register, but also go directly to the platform for a deeper understanding before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a large exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is one of the largest participants in the cryptocurrency trading market, with a daily trading volume of more than $1.6 billion. Initially, the founders saw the platform only as a bitcoin platform to fund P2P exchanges. Over time, this concept was revised in favor of expanding the number of circulating coins.
Bitfinex offers a customized trading terminal. You can customize the look and feel of the interface to your liking. The exchange is focused on the global market, which means that quite a few languages are supported. Earlier Bitfinex platform had security issues, but the management solved this problem by strengthening the security of the Bitfinex platform. Now the exchange provides a fairly high level of security, which has dramatically increased the popularity of the platform.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has fixed deposit fees. In addition, if you work with cryptocurrencies, there is no commission.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins appeared in 2012 and managed to gain popularity in a short time. Today the company operates in more than 200 countries. It does not position itself as an intermediary, but works as a P2P service. This means that competitors interact with each other directly. More than 100 fiat currencies can be used to trade bitcoin at LocalBitcoins. It offers an escrow option to protect your business. The essence of it is that as soon as trading begins, a stated amount of digital coins is sent to the site's reserve. So buyers can rest assured that the money is transferred even if the seller doesn't respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, as it serves citizens of more than 200 countries.
Immediately after logging in, the system will select various online and offline bitcoin offers created by other users on the main page of the site. This will make the "Quick Buy" tab active:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In today's world, the number of cryptocurrency exchanges is growing every day, and sometimes it is difficult for traders to decide which platform to use for their business. Poloniex is one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchanges on the market. It was created in the United States in 2014, when cryptocurrencies were just gaining popularity.
The site is characterized by transparent transactions, open support, a high degree of security and an extremely user-friendly interface that definitely attracts new users.
Please note: Poloniex requires a verification procedure. This is not a standard 2-FA authentication, but a full verification with sending your documents to the site administration. For this reason, anonymous trading is not possible.
Poloniex employees regularly post information about the latest important developments, whether on their official resources, on their support page, or on their Twitter feed. Both links are available at the bottom of the news block page:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has a reputation as one of the most successful and is highly customer-oriented. This is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange, which entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that quickly gained popularity among a large number of users. Users describe it as the best cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share (KCS) token, which is ranked among the top 50 cryptocurrencies. Using the internal KuCoin token, users receive discounts on commissions as well as additional bonuses simply for being on their balance.
On the site you will find both large cryptocurrencies and young projects. A total of over 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The website of the exchange is translated into 12 languages. Due attention is also paid to data security. KuCoin has a multi-level security system. Customer funds are stored on cold servers, and transactions are confirmed separately in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda is a European cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure access to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at any time of the day. The platform has existed since 2014 and during this time has gained the reputation of a reliable exchange. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is fully open and does not hide information about its license and team, so many people trust it.
The limits for buying and selling cryptocurrencies depend on the level of verification. There are four of them: initial, bronze, silver (verified) and gold. Full verification consists of two stages.
Let's start this part of our Bitpanda review with the fact that the described site is rather an exchange than a real cryptocurrency exchange. This can be explained by the fact that the site lacks analytical tools (charts, diagrams), currency pairs, margin trading, etc:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama was launched in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most states in America. This makes it one of the easiest and most common options among similar services.
The service began its work in 2013 and since then has been offering services to buy the two most popular currencies using fiat money from a bank card.
The platform has no built-in wallet, and purchased items are transferred to the address specified by the user. This actually makes the project more secure, since users' funds will not suffer in case of hacking.
There is no translation page interface and it is only available in English. The site itself is of very good quality and has a nice cartoon.
It was recently reported that the developers plan to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will be given the opportunity to sell cryptocurrency. The site has a section with a blog, where you will find all the news about the work of the exchange. That's where the information about how to add functionality to the exchange should appear:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling bitcoin, launched in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. The main goal of Paxful is to enable anyone who wants to buy bitcoin to do so quickly, transparently and securely. In other words, Paxful is a p2p cryptocurrency exchange, which means that exchange on it takes place without intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual agreement.
Interestingly, the Paxful user can add the payment method himself, which is not displayed on the platform.
In its five years of operation, Paxful has become one of the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin trading platforms used by millions of people around the world. Paxful has a great support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoin, the operators will answer you as quickly as possible.
To create an account, you must verify your email address and phone number, this is a conditional basic verification that allows you to trade up to $1,000. The USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular trading platform where you can exchange, buy or sell cryptocurrencies at the current market rate. The exchange attracts traders from the U.S., Europe and Asia with minimal requirements to start working, low commission rates and a constantly growing list of currencies.
A wide range of trading instruments, high liquidity in popular markets, a good reputation developed over the years, new matchmaking technology for immediate execution of orders and much more attract users.
The English interface does not interfere with the work - navigating the site is convenient and intuitive. The distinctive features of the site are the absence of mandatory verification and limits on deposits and withdrawals. High security level of HitBTC guarantees safety of your funds and personal data:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and user experience are all points to consider. Of course, this article is only a brief overview, and you need to choose the platform you like and learn more about it on the website or read reviews. But this review will help you navigate, good luck!