Buy cryptocurrencies Philippines 2021
With the rise of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have sprung up to allow users to convert a digital currency, like bitcoin, into other altcoins or fiat tokens. They have grown since digital currencies took the world by storm.
A crypto-currency exchange is a platform where a user can buy and sell digital currencies online. In addition to trading crypto-currencies, crypto-currency exchanges also offer the ability to store coins in wallets and receive rewards for betting.
There are hundreds of exchanges today, but you can get lost in their variety. Users are looking for the best crypto-currency exchanges to multiply their capital. Not every site should be trusted with your own capital. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have been on the market for a long time and are actively developing in your direction.
Coinbase exchange is a platform for trading tokens, coins, valuable assets, launched in 2012. Geographically, the Coinbase crypto-currency exchange is based in San Francisco (USA), the website also serves as a crypto-currency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are regularly updated to keep subscribers informed of the latest news. At Coinbase, the support team responds promptly via phone and live chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
The user-friendly interface makes working with a digital wallet extremely easy. Cold storage of coins reliably protects users' funds from the actions of intruders. Fast transactions are one of the advantages of Coinbase.
Coinbase, which has more than 68 million identity-verified customers, is also one of the world's leading exchanges, offering services in more than 100 countries.
It is an easy and intuitive platform to use for beginners. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, can seem very intimidating as it is designed for experienced traders. Both offer useful and focused training materials:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The Binance crypto-currency exchange is one of the first among all exchange platforms, both in terms of actual exchange volume and number of active users. It has rich features and a good level of security. Besides trading, it allows you to earn cryptos in other ways: strike, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of assets in crypto-currencies exceeds 185, and trading pairs - 599. Among them are popular and rare coins and tokens; there are all major currencies with the maximum capitalization. This allows users to have greater freedom to trade and make the most profitable transactions of the moment.
The site also has its own BNB form - with your help, you can reduce the cost of commissions and enjoy other benefits.
On the site, you can use margin trading - to trade with funds made available by the exchange in the form of a loan at a certain rate. Unverified clients can trade on the basis of leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken crypto-currency exchange was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, an early bitcoin enthusiast, as an alternative to the (now closed) Mt.Gox exchange.
Kraken is one of the few major exchanges with an impeccable reputation for security. It was the first crypto-currency platform to introduce a proof-of-stock system that cryptographically verifies that the balances of exchange users match those of Kraken wallets.
In general, Kraken caters to traders who trade in premium crypto-currency assets, and is not suitable for those "looking for X's" among little-known tokens and projects. The limited selection of digital assets and the need for verification may alienate some traders. Traders who want to increase their income by buying and selling crypto-currencies can use what is called "leverage":
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Initially, the Bittrex platform worked as an exchange service for different currencies, but today, it is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges where you can trade almost all known crypto-currencies in the world.
Bittrex has one of the strongest security measures you'll find, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, it is worth mentioning here that each country has its own requirements for user authentication and authentication process.
The Bittrex platform's array of tools for comfortably working with crypto-currencies is an order of magnitude better than most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available for many languages, but that doesn't stop it from gaining great popularity among crypto-currency investors around the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you have experience with crypto-currency exchanges, be prepared for the fact that there will be a lot of new things on Bitmex.
The Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with many years of experience in the financial field, who do not hide and present information about themselves on the website of the exchange. The exchange received official registration in an offshore zone - in the Seychelles, with the company's headquarters located in Hong Kong. The organizers of Bitmex position the site as a fair for professionals, in general this is true - it will not be easy for a beginner to understand the intricacies. But it's still worth a try, as this exchange has a number of advantages.
It has all the necessary tools, not only to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, but also to speculate and invest.
The Bitmex interface is simple and easy to use. From the homepage, you can not only sign up, but also go directly to the platform to study it in more detail before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a large exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is among the largest players in the crypto-currency exchange market, with a daily trading volume of over $1.6 billion. The founders initially designed the platform solely as a Bitcoin platform for P2P margin funding. Over time, the concept was revised in favor of expanding the number of coins exchanged.
Bitfinex offers a customized trading terminal. You can change the look and feel of the interface to suit your taste. The exchange is intended for the global market, which means that a fair number of languages are supported. Previously, the Bitfinex platform had security issues, but the management has solved this problem by strengthening the security of the Bitfinex platform. Now the exchange offers a fairly high level of security, which has significantly increased the popularity of the platform.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has a fixed deposit fee. Also, if you work with crypto-currencies, there is no commission.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins appeared in 2012 and gained popularity in a short time. Currently, the company is present in more than 200 countries around the world. It does not position itself as a middleman, but acts as a P2P service. This means that competitors interact directly with each other. Over 100 fiat currencies can be used to exchange bitcoins on LocalBitcoins. It offers an escrow option to protect transactions. Its essence lies in the fact that after the transactions start, the specified amount of digital coins is sent to the site's reserve. This means that buyers can feel secure about the money transferred, even if the seller does not respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges, as it serves citizens from over 200 countries.
Immediately after authorization on the main page of the website, the system will select various offers for online and offline bitcoin purchases made by other users. Thus, the "Quick Buy" tab will be active:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In the modern world, the number of crypto-currency exchanges is increasing every day, and it is sometimes difficult for traders to decide which platform to use for their activities. Poloniex is one of the oldest crypto-currencies on the market. It was founded in the United States in 2014, when crypto-currencies were just gaining popularity.
The site is characterized by transparency of transactions, open support, a high level of security and an extremely user-friendly interface, which will certainly appeal to newcomers.
Please note that the verification procedure is mandatory at Poloniex. It is not the standard 2-FA (two-factor authentication), but a full verification with sending your documents to the service administration. For this reason, it is impossible to act anonymously.
Poloniex staff regularly posts information about the latest important changes, either on their official resource, embedded in the support site, or on their twitter. Both links can be found at the bottom of the page in the News block:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has the reputation of being one of the most successful and is very customer-oriented. It is the Hong Kong crypto-currency exchange that entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that quickly gained popularity among a large number of users. Users call it the best crypto-currency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share (KCS) token, which is listed in the TOP 50 crypto-currency ratings. By using the internal KuCoin token, users get discounts on commissions, as well as additional bonuses, simply by keeping it on the balance sheet.
On the site, you will find the major crypto-currencies, as well as young projects. In total, over 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The exchange's website is translated into 12 languages. Special attention is also paid to data security. KuCoin has a multi-level security system. Customer funds are stored on cold servers and transactions are separately confirmed in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda is a European crypto-currency exchange that offers secure access to buy and sell crypto-currencies at any time of the day. The platform has been around since 2014, and in that time it has built a reputation as a reliable exchange. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is completely open and does not hide any information about the license and the team, which is why many people trust it.
The limits for buying and selling crypto-currencies depend on the verification level. There are four: initial, bronze, silver (tested) and gold. Full verification consists of two phases.
Let's start this part of our Bitpanda exchange review with the fact that the site described is more of an exchanger, and not a real crypto currency exchange. This can be explained by the fact that the site lacks analytical tools (charts, graphs), currency pairs, margin trading, etc:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama began its work in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most of the US states. This makes it one of the simplest and most common options among similar services.
The service began its work in 2013 and has since been offering services to buy the two most popular fiat currencies from a bank card.
The platform has no built-in wallet, and the purchased assets are transferred to the address provided by the user. This really makes the project more secure, as in case of hacking, the users' funds will not suffer.
The interface of the site is not translated and the site is only available in English. The site itself is of very high quality and has a nice lively design.
Recently, it was reported that the creators plan to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will be able to sell crypto-currencies. The site contains a section with a blog, where you can find all the news about the work of the exchange. This is where the information about the addition of the exchange feature should appear:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling bitcoins, launched in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. Paxful's main goal is to enable anyone who wants to buy bitcoins in a fast, transparent and secure way. In other words, Paxful is a p2p crypto-currency exchange, which means that the exchange on it is done without intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual agreement.
It is interesting to note that a Paxful user can add a payment method himself, which is not suggested on the platform.
In its five years of existence, Paxful has become one of the leading marketplaces for peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange, with millions of people around the world using it. Paxful has an excellent support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoins, the operators will respond as soon as possible.
To create an account, you must confirm your email address and phone number. This is a basic conditional verification that allows you to work with an amount up to $1000. USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular trading platform where you can trade, buy or sell crypto-currencies at the current market rate. The exchange attracts traders from the United States, Europe and Asia, with minimal requirements to get started, low commission rates and a constantly growing list of currencies.
A wide choice of trading instruments, high liquidity of popular markets, a good reputation built over the years, new combination selection technologies for immediate order execution, and much more attract users.
The English interface does not make it difficult - the site is convenient and intuitive to navigate. Distinctive features of the site are the absence of mandatory verification and limits on adding and withdrawing funds from the account. HitBTC's high level of security guarantees the safety of users' money and personal data:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and user experience are the points to consider. Of course, this article is just a brief overview, and you should choose the platform you like and learn more about the website or read the reviews. But this review will help you navigate, good luck!