Best trading platforms Philippines 2021
With the advent of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have emerged that allow users to exchange a digital currency, such as Bitcoin, for other altcoins or tokens or fiat currency. Since digital currencies have taken the world by storm, they have grown in size.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where a user can buy and sell digital currencies online. Besides trading digital coins, cryptocurrency exchanges also offer the possibility to store coins in portfolios and receive rewards for wagers.
There are hundreds of exchanges now, but it can be confusing to find the variety. Users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchanges to grow their capital. Not every website with its own resources should be trusted. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have been on the market for a long time and are actively developing in their direction.
Coinbase exchange is a platform for exchanging tokens, coins and valuables that was launched in 2012. Geographically, Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange is based in San Francisco (USA), the website also serves as a cryptocurrency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are regularly updated to inform subscribers about the latest news. At Coinbase, the support team responds quickly via phone and live chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
The user-friendly interface makes working with a digital wallet extremely easy. Cold storage of coins reliably protects users' funds from the actions of intruders. Fast transactions are one of the advantages of Coinbase.
Coinbase, which has over 68 million verified customers, is also one of the largest exchanges in the world, offering services in over 100 countries.
It is a beginner-friendly platform that is easy and intuitive to use. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, can be very intimidating as it is designed for experienced traders. Both offer meaningful training materials that are tailored to the specific client:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The Binance cryptocurrency exchange is one of the leading trading platforms, both in terms of actual trading volume and the number of active users. It has extensive features and a high level of security. Besides trading, you can earn cryptocurrencies in other ways - strike, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of cryptocurrency assets exceeds 185 and the number of trading pairs - 599. Among them are popular and rare coins and tokens; all the leading currencies with the highest capitalization are represented. Thus, users have more freedom of action and can make the most profitable transactions of the moment.
The site also has its own NBB token - with its help you can reduce the cost of commissions and get other benefits.
On the website you can use the opportunity to trade on margin - to trade with funds provided by the exchange in the form of a loan at a certain rate. Non-verified clients can trade on leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The cryptocurrency exchange Kraken was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, an early Bitcoin enthusiast, as an alternative to the (now closed) exchange Mt.Gox.
Kraken is one of the few major exchanges with an impeccable reputation for security. It was the first cryptocurrency platform to introduce a proof-of-reserves system that cryptographically verifies that exchange users' assets match those in Kraken wallets.
In general, Kraken is aimed at traders who trade the larger cryptocurrencies and is not suitable for those looking for "X" among little-known tokens and projects. The limited selection of digital assets and the need for verification may deter some traders. Traders who want to increase their income by buying and selling cryptocurrencies can use the so-called "leverage":
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Originally operating as an exchange for various currencies, the Bittrex platform is now one of the largest crypto projects where you can trade almost all known cryptocurrencies in the world.
Bittrex has some of the tightest security measures you'll ever encounter, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, it should be mentioned here that each country has its own requirements for the authentication process and user verification.
The Bittrex platform's toolkit for hands-on cryptocurrency work is orders of magnitude better than that of most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available for many languages, but that doesn't stop it from gaining huge popularity among cryptocurrency investors all over the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you have experience with cryptocurrency exchanges, you should be prepared for the fact that a lot of things about Bitmex are new.
Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with years of experience in the financial field, who do not hide any information about themselves and present it on the exchange's website. The exchange has obtained an official registration in an offshore zone - in the Seychelles, the headquarters of the company is in Hong Kong. Bitmex organizers position the site as a fair for professionals, and it is - it won't be easy for a beginner to understand the intricacies. But it's still worth a try, because the exchange has a number of advantages.
It has all the necessary tools, not only for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, but also for speculating and investing.
Bitmex interface is simple and easy to use. From the main page you can not only register, but also go directly to the platform to get more information before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a major exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is one of the biggest players in the cryptocurrency market, with a daily trading volume of over $1.6 billion. The founders initially envisioned the platform only as a bitcoin platform for P2P margin financing. Over time, the concept was revised in favor of expanding the number of currencies traded.
Bitfinex offers a customized trading terminal. You can customize the look and feel of the interface. The exchange is geared towards the global market, which means that a whole range of languages are supported. Previously, the Bitfinex platform had security issues, but the management has solved this problem by strengthening the security of the Bitfinex platform. Now the exchange offers a fairly high level of security, which has significantly increased the popularity of the platform.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has a fixed deposit fee. And if you work with cryptocurrencies, there is no commission at all.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins appeared in 2012 and gained popularity in a short time. Today, the company is present in more than 200 countries around the world. It does not position itself as an intermediary, but acts as a P2P service. This means that bidders interact directly with each other. More than 100 fiat currencies can be used to exchange bitcoins on LocalBitcoins. It offers an escrow option to protect transactions. The essence is that once the trade is started, the specified amount of digital coins is transferred to the website's reserve. So, the buyer can be sure that the money will be transferred even if the seller does not respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges serving citizens from over 200 countries.
Immediately after authorization on the main page of the website, the system selects various online and offline bitcoin purchases made by other users. As a result, the "Quick Purchase" tab becomes active:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In the modern world, the number of cryptocurrency exchanges is increasing every day, and it is sometimes difficult for traders to decide which platform to use for their activities. Poloniex is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies on the market. It was founded in 2014 in the United States, just when cryptocurrencies were gaining popularity.
The site features transparent transactions, open support, a high level of security and an extremely user-friendly interface that is sure to attract newcomers.
Note that the verification procedure is mandatory at Poloniex. This is not the standard 2-FA (two-factor authentication), but a full-fledged verification with the submission of their documents to the service administration. Therefore, it is impossible to trade anonymously.
Poloniex staff regularly publishes information about the latest important changes, either on their official resource integrated with the support website, or on their Twitter feed. Both links can be found at the bottom of the page in the news block:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has a reputation of being one of the most successful and customer-focused providers. It is the Hong Kong cryptocurrency exchange that entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that quickly enjoys a large number of users. Users refer to it as the best cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share Token (KCS), which is one of the TOP 50 cryptocurrencies. By using the internal KuCoin token, users get discounts on commissions as well as additional bonuses simply by keeping it in the account.
On the site you can find both leading cryptocurrencies and young projects. In total, more than 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The exchange's website is translated into 12 languages. Special attention is also paid to data security. KuCoin has a multi-level security system. Clients' funds are stored on cold servers and transactions are confirmed in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application .
Bitpanda is a European cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure access to buying and selling cryptocurrencies at any time of the day. The platform has been in existence since 2014 and has built a reputation as a reliable exchange during this time. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is completely open and does not hide any information about the license and the team, which is why many people trust it.
The limits for buying and selling cryptocurrencies depend on the verification level. There are four levels: Initial, Bronze, Silver (tested) and Gold. The full verification consists of two steps.
Let's start this part of our discussion about Bitpanda exchange with the fact that the described website is more of an exchange and not a full-fledged crypto exchange. This is because there are no analytical tools (charts, graphs), currency pairs, margin trading, etc. on the website:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama started its operations in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most states in America. This makes it one of the easiest and most widespread options among similar services.
The service began operations in 2013 and has since offered services to buy the two most popular fiat coins from a bank card.
The platform has no built-in wallet, and the purchased assets are transferred to the address provided by the user. This makes the project much safer, as in case of piracy, users' funds will not suffer.
The interface of the website is not translated and only available in English. The website itself is of very high quality and has a nice animated design.
Recently, information circulated that the developers are planning to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will be able to sell cryptocurrencies. The website contains a section with a blog, where you can find all the news about the work of the exchange. Information about adding the exchange functionality should appear here:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling Bitcoins, founded in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. The main goal of Paxful is to allow anyone who wants to buy Bitcoins to do so quickly, transparently and securely. In other words, Paxful is a p2p cryptocurrency exchange, which means that trading is done without any intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual agreement.
It is interesting that a Paxful user can add a payment method that is not suggested on the platform.
In its five years of existence, Paxful has become one of the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin exchanges used by millions of people worldwide. Paxful has an excellent support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoins, the operators will answer them as soon as possible.
To create an account, you need to confirm your email address and phone number. This is a conditional basic verification that allows you to work with an amount up to $1000. USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular exchange platform where you can trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies at current market rates. The exchange attracts traders from the US, Europe and Asia. It offers minimal entry requirements, low commission fees, and an ever-growing list of currencies.
A wide range of trading instruments, high liquidity in popular markets, a good reputation built over the years, new match selection technologies for instant order execution and much more attract users.
The English interface does not make the job difficult - the website is convenient and intuitive to navigate. The peculiarities of the site are the lack of mandatory verification and restrictions on adding and withdrawing funds from the account. The high level of security of HitBTC ensures the safety of money and personal data of users:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and user experience are the things you should pay attention to. Of course, this article is just a brief overview. You should pick the platform you like and learn more about the site or read the reviews. But this overview will help you find your way around. Good luck!