Best cryptocurrency exchanges Philippines 2021
With the advent of digital currencies, many exchange platforms have emerged that allow users to exchange a digital currency, such as bitcoin, for other altcoins, tokens or fiat. These have gained momentum since digital currencies took the world by storm.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where users can buy and sell digital currencies online. In addition to trading digital currency, cryptocurrency exchanges also offer the ability to store coins in wallets and earn rewards for bets.
There are now hundreds of exchanges, but this can be confusing. Users are looking for the best cryptocurrency exchanges to pile up their capital. Not all exchanges are worth trusting with their money. At the same time, there are proven exchanges that have been on the market for a long time and are actively growing in their direction.
Coinbase is a trading platform for tokens, coins and assets launched in 2012. Geographically, Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange is based in San Francisco (USA), the site also serves as a cryptocurrency wallet.
Coinbase has official Facebook and Twitter accounts that are updated regularly to keep subscribers informed of the latest news. Coinbase's support team responds quickly via phone and chat. The exchange supports seven languages.
The user-friendly interface makes it extremely easy to work with the digital wallet. Cold storage of coins securely protects users' funds from the actions of intruders. Fast transactions are among the advantages of Coinbase.
With over 68 million authenticated customers, Coinbase is also one of the largest exchanges in the world, with services in over 100 countries.
It is a platform for beginners, simple and intuitive to use. Coinbase Pro, on the other hand, can seem very complicated, as it is designed for experienced traders. Both platforms offer sensible tutorials geared towards the target audience:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol;
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The Binance cryptocurrency exchange is among the top of all trading platforms, both in terms of real trading volume and number of active users. It has rich functionality and a good level of security. In addition to trading, it gives you the opportunity to earn cryptocurrency in other ways - stacking, landing, IEO, futures trading.
The number of cryptocurrency assets exceeds 185 and the number of trading pairs is 599. These include popular and rare coins and tokens; there are all leading coins with maximum capitalization. This allows users to have more freedom and make the most profitable transactions at any time.
The site also has its own BNB token - which allows you to reduce your commission costs and get other benefits.
The website offers you the possibility of margin trading, which means that you can trade with funds provided by the exchange in the form of a loan for a certain percentage. Non-verified clients can trade with leverage:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
The Kraken cryptocurrency exchange was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, one of the first bitcoin enthusiasts, as an alternative to the (now closed) Mt.Gox exchange.
Kraken is one of the few major exchanges with an impeccable reputation for security, and was the first cryptocurrency platform to implement Proof-of-Reserves, which provides cryptographic verification that exchange users' assets match those in Kraken wallets.
Overall, Kraken is aimed at traders who deal in top cryptocurrency assets, and is not suitable for those who are "looking to X-rate" among tokens and little-known projects. The limited selection of digital assets and the need for verification may discourage some traders. Traders who want to increase their income from buying and selling cryptocurrencies can use what is known as leverage:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is an exchange that was founded in 2014. Initially, the Bittrex platform worked as an exchange service for different currencies, but now it is one of the largest cryptocurrency projects where you can trade almost every known cryptocurrency in the world.
The Bittrex Exchange has some of the strictest security measures you've ever seen, not to mention two-factor authentication. The Bittrex exchange is available worldwide. However, it should be mentioned here that each country has its own requirements for user verification and validation.
The Bittrex Cryptocurrency Toolkit is much better than most of its counterparts. It is one of the most secure and feature-rich applications you can find today. Unfortunately, the exchange is not yet available in multiple languages, but that is not stopping it from gaining popularity with crypto investors from around the world:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Bitmex is an unusual and very popular exchange. Even if you have experience with cryptocurrency exchanges, be prepared for a lot of new features at Bitmex.
The Bitmex platform was founded by professionals with years of experience in the financial world, who do not hide their identity and present information about themselves on the exchange's website. The exchange is officially registered offshore in Seychelles and has its headquarters in Hong Kong. The organizers of Bitmex position the site as an exchange for professionals, and it is - it will be difficult for a novice to understand its intricacies. But it's still worth a try, because the exchange has a number of advantages.
It has all the tools you need, not only to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, but also to speculate and invest.
The interface of Bitmex is simple and user-friendly. From the homepage, you can not only register, but also go directly to the platform to study it in more detail before opening a trading account:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a major exchange owned by Hong Kong-based iFinex Inc. The exchange is one of the largest players in the cryptocurrency trading market, with a daily trading volume of over $1.6 billion. Initially, the founders saw the platform solely as a bitcoin platform for P2P margin funding. Over time, this concept was changed in favor of expanding the number of currencies traded.
Bitfinex offers a personalized trading terminal. You can customize the look of the interface to your liking. The exchange is aimed at a global market, which means that multiple languages are supported. Previously, the Bitfinex platform had security problems, but the management has solved this problem by strengthening the security of the Bitfinex platform. The exchange now offers a fairly high level of security, which has dramatically increased the popularity of the platform.
Unlike many competitors, Bitfinex has fixed deposit fees. Also, if you are working with cryptocurrencies, there are no commissions.
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins appeared in 2012 and managed to gain popularity in a short time. Today, the company operates in more than 200 countries. It does not position itself as an intermediary, but works as a P2P service. This means that bidders interact directly with each other. More than 100 fiat currencies can be used to trade bitcoin on LocalBitcoins. It offers an escrow option to protect transactions. Its essence is that once trading begins, a designated amount of digital coins is sent to the site's reserve. Buyers thus have peace of mind about the transferred money, even if the seller does not respond.
Many agree that it is one of the largest exchanges for cryptocurrencies, as it serves citizens from over 200 countries.
Immediately after logging into the home page, the system will select various online and offline bitcoin purchases made by other users. Accordingly, the "Quick Purchase" tab will become active:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
In today's world, the number of cryptocurrency exchanges is growing by the day, and sometimes traders find it difficult to decide which platform to use for their business. Poloniex is one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchanges on the market. It was founded in the United States in 2014, when cryptocurrencies were just gaining popularity.
The site offers transparent transactions, open support, a high level of security and an extremely user-friendly interface that is sure to appeal to new users.
Please note: Poloniex requires authentication. This is not a standard 2-FA (two-factor authentication), but a full verification with transfer of your documents to the administration of the site. Therefore, anonymous trading is not possible.
The Poloniex staff regularly posts information about the latest major developments, either on their official resource built into the support page or on their Twitter feed. Both links can be found at the very bottom of the page in the "News" block:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin has a reputation for being one of the most successful and has a strong customer focus. It is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange that entered the market in 2017. It is one of the few young projects that has quickly gained the popularity of a large number of users. Users call it the best cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange has its own KuCoin Share token (KCS), which is ranked in the top 50 cryptocurrencies. By using the internal KuCoin token, users get discounts on commissions, as well as additional bonuses, just for keeping it on their balance.
On the website you will find top cryptocurrencies as well as young projects. In total, more than 400 currency pairs are represented on KuCoin. The exchange's website is translated into 12 languages. Due attention is also paid to data security. KuCoin has a multi-level security system. Customers' assets are stored on cold servers and transactions are confirmed separately, in a special way:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application .
Bitpanda is a European cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure access to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at any time of day. The platform has been around since 2014 and in that time has built a reputation as a reliable exchange. BitPanda is registered in Austria. The exchange is completely open and hides no information about its license and team, so many people trust it.
The limits for buying and selling cryptocurrencies depend on the verification level. There are four: initial, bronze, silver (verified) and gold. Full verification consists of two stages.
Let's start this part of our Bitpanda review with the fact that the site described is more of an exchange than a full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange. This can be explained by the fact that the site lacks analytical tools (charts, graphs), currency pairs, margin trading, etc:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama was launched in 2013. The platform is available in 226 countries and most US states. This makes it one of the easiest and most common options among similar services.
The service started in 2013 and has since offered services to buy the two most popular currencies with fiat money from your bank card.
The platform has no built-in portfolio and purchased assets are transferred to the address provided by the user. This makes the project more secure, as users' funds will not be compromised in case of a hack.
The interface of the website is untranslated and only available in English. The website itself is of very high quality and has a nice animated design.
It was recently reported that the developers plan to update the functionality of the exchange. Users will be able to sell cryptocurrencies. On the website there is a section with a blog, where you can find all the news about the work of the exchange. Information about the addition of the exchange functionality should appear here:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful is an international P2P marketplace for buying and selling bitcoin, launched in 2014 by Estonian and American entrepreneurs. The main goal of Paxful is to enable anyone to buy bitcoin quickly, transparently and securely. In other words, Paxful is a p2p cryptocurrency exchange, which means that the exchange takes place without intermediaries, directly from one participant to another by mutual consent.
Interestingly, Paxful users can add their own payment method, which is not available on the platform.
In its five years of operation, Paxful has become one of the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin trading sites used by millions of people around the world. Paxful has an excellent support team. If you have any questions about storing, buying or selling bitcoin, the operators will answer them as quickly as possible.
To create an account you must verify your email address and phone number, this is a basic verification that allows you to work up to $1,000. USDT wallet is not available:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a popular trading platform where you can trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies at the current market rate. The exchange attracts traders from the US, Europe and Asia with minimal initial requirements, low commissions and an ever-growing list of currencies.
A wide range of trading instruments, high liquidity in popular markets, a good reputation built up over the years, new matching technology for instant order execution and much more attract users.
The English-language interface does not hinder work - navigation through the site is easy and intuitive. Distinguishing features of the site are the absence of mandatory verification and deposit and withdrawal limits. HitBTC's high level of security guarantees the safety of your funds and personal data:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Security, liquidity, commissions, history, markets and user experience are things to look out for. This article is of course only a brief overview, and you should choose the platform you like, and find out more about it on the website or read reviews. But this overview will help you get an idea, good luck!